For additional info kindly write us: email@example.com
PMT Dept 1
Current Opening in PMT department:
Education: BPHARM/M PHARM + MBA
Experience required: 2-3 years of Experience in PMT
- Job Description:
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research;
generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables,
pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing
- Tracking monthly sales progression of assigned territories and creating monthly P&L
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product
sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Providing medico marketing support for the team and co-ordinate with the team for sale
- Developing innovating strategies for brand building and enhancing sales in assigned
- Determines customer’s needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitor’s;
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and
evaluating sales call results.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and
product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing
time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales,
advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production
and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
PMT Dept. 2
Regional Sales Manager